We are small. We want you to help us decide what to build, what to improve on, and even how to market ourselves. We are in constant communication with our users. Sales, marketing, legal, and engineering meet up frequently to collaborate.
We use SCRUM to keep everyone on the same page and to constantly reevaluate how we’re spending our time. HACK DAY is every other week on Friday, sometimes taking over the next sprint when something awesome comes up. Schedule is flexible, but we are always in touch. We deploy almost daily.
On evenings and weekends we often do (completely optional) creative side projects, such as helping with this film shoot.
You will get to spend your time in a myriad of places, depending on your interests and strengths:
- UI / UX
- Performance / DevOps
- Marketing / SEO
Who you are will help define the position and we want you to have a real interest in designing and engineering the product.
- Plus: Experience with video encoding / codecs
- Learn the stack
- Spend grueling hours on the most tedious bugs (just kidding, we all have to do that)
- Hop between programming and marketing tasks
- Keep us up to date on what all the hip startups are doing
- You want to learn
- Demonstrate a real interest in programming
- You eventually want a fulltime position
Contact [email protected] and please include:
- 3 references
- Github profile and/or personal website