Sending In Hard Drives
- We send you a hard-drive!
- You upload your content to the hard-drive
- Preferred Codecs are Pro-Res 422 & Photo-Jpeg
- There is no required organization to the files on the drive
- Tell us the preferred license category for your content
- Include Metadata sheets (Download template)
- Using the template provided, please include metadata for each video in the following fields:
- Filename: Must be unique and the same as the filename on the disk, including extension (.mov)
- Title: Concise description of the video. A person should be able to roughly envision the clip without seeing it.
- Description: Description of the video. Should describe tangible content (skater, street, leafs, Seattle), feeling/mood (solitary, action, cool).
- Keywords: Comma separated keywords, minimum of 3. Keywords should describe tangible content, feeling/mood.
- Excel & CSV are acceptable formats
Send drives back to:
506 2nd Ave.
Seattle, WA 98104
Attn: Joel Wiebe